October 30, 2013
Filed under Archives
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
1. Who was the first Cardinal pitcher to win 30 games in a season?
2. Which St. Louis Cardinals player played for the Harlem Globetrotters?
3. Cardinal shortstop Garry Templeton was traded to the San Diego Padres for which player?
4. Name the only woman in franchise history to own the Cardinals; she was the first woman to own a major league team.
5. Name the only Cardinals pitcher to throw two no-hitters?
1. Dizzy Dean
2. Bob Gibson
3. Ozzie Smith
4. Helene Robison Britton owned the Cardinals from 1911 to 1916, taking over after the death of her father, Stanley Robison
5. Bob Forsh