Police Beat 11/2/16

University of Illinois Springfield Police Department reported responding to the following incidents for the period of Oct. 23 to Oct. 30

Criminal Damage to Property

10/23/2016 9:06 p.m. at Pennyroyal Court

Officers responded to a report of a car being vandalized at an unknown location. A report was completed.

Theft

10/23/2016 9:15 p.m. at Health and Sciences Building

Officers responded to the above location for a theft report. A report was completed, but the property was later located.

Public Indecency

10/24/2016 3:00 p.m. at Brookens Library

Officers responded to the above location for a report of a subject exposing himself. The subject left before the officers’ arrival, and a report was completed.

Fire

10/25/2016 11:09 p.m. at Pennyroyal Court

Officers responded to the above location for a fire alarm. There was minor damage to the apartment, and a report was completed.

Medical Report

10/25/2016 11:46 p.m. at Pennyroyal Court

Officers responded to the above location for a medical report related to the previous fire incident. A subject was transported to the hospital, and a report was completed.

Hit and Run

10/26/2016 9:30 p.m. at Parking Lot F

Officers responded to the above location for a hit and run. A report was completed.

Medical Report

10/28/2016 2:08 a.m. at Lincoln Residence Hall

An officer was dispatched to the above location to take a medical report. The subject was transported to the hospital by ambulance. A report was completed.

Totals from Oct. 16 to Oct. 29

Traffic Stops: 19

-Citations: 3

-Warnings: 15

Motorist Assists: 9

Fire Alarm Responses: 4

Parking Tickets: 86

Employee Lockouts: 9

Student Lockouts: 1

Police Beat 11/2/16